kdesrc-build expects fixed path

Frederik Schwarzer schwarzer at kde.org
Mon Jun 7 17:04:30 BST 2021

Hi,

thanks for your replies. So it seems as if it broke recently and I was
not just doing it wrong. :)

In the code the bashrc snippet is just plain text. That's not going to
work if there two different repo layouts.

As for the fix, I guess we could either make kdesrc-build handle both
layouts or make it add the path of the checkout it was run from to the
bashrc.

It feels intentional to use the copy from the repo layout to be more
self-contained so it continues to work when the initial repo is deleted
or moved around.

Once the repo layout question is decided, we can check what to do here.

Cheers,
Frederik