kdesrc-build expects fixed path

Ömer Fadıl USTA omerusta at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 05:27:44 BST 2021

I think we need to change templates and other docs for its standard
location as
$HOME/kde/src/sdk/kdesrc-build
                          ^^^^
because it already downloads its self (as a copy)  whenever we run
kdesrc-build
I believe it was set up flat structure just before passing to invent
structure so
now it must be looked up in sdk folder

Ömer Fadıl Usta
PGP key : 0xfd11561976b1690b