New Git Hooks Deployed

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Jan 17 10:30:09 GMT 2021

El diumenge, 17 de gener de 2021, a les 11:07:40 CET, Johnny Jazeix va escriure:
> Hi Ben,
>
> https://build.kde.org/view/Failing/job/Applications/job/kaccounts-integration/job/kf5-qt5%20SUSEQt5.15/lastFailedBuild/console
>
> CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:50 (include):
> include could not find load file:  KDEGitCommitHooks
>
> Side effect or bad ECM minimal version?

That's kind "a different git hook", what Ben wrote about is something that runs on the git server, this error is about something that runs on the developer side.

This error is because Nico forgot that kaccounts-integration is not a KDE Framework and thus it would be really desirable for it to not depend on an unreleased version of extra-cmake-modules for the benefit of all of us that don't compile our own KDE Frameworks and just use released versions.

Cheers,
  Albert