panoview Sponsor Request

Samuel Venable samuelvenable at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 25 18:30:53 GMT 2021

panoview

360 degree cylindrical panorama viewer - can be used graphically or from the command line

________________________________

usage: [setenv] panoview [your-panorama.png] [your-cursor.png]

environment variables:

PANORAMA_XANGLE = initial xangle of the panoramic projection; any integer value from 0 to 360

PANORAMA_YANGLE = initial yangle of the panoramic projection; any integer value from -90 to 90

[select your panorama]<https://camo.githubusercontent.com/f7d40a53f7f3bc10881107cbffc98cca08a828cfac59c86cefb4fc790f4d2334/68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f52706c376a49732e706e67>

[view panoramas in 3D]<https://camo.githubusercontent.com/10bb1e01cb71f9ce92f64914a4f1523af27cbf57e7432a75c220379d057388cf/68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f70475a7345744e2e706e67>

https://github.com/time-killer-games/panoview

It's a requirement for this to be hosted using Free Software tools (e.g. not on Github). I have no idea what this means, if you could tell me a better place to host it so we can get on with this process I'd be grateful. Also, I am the only developer / contributor of this project. I have no one who is interested in helping with it, but I don't really find it necessary to have an entire development team over a project this small in scale. I hope this doesn't automatically disqualify me from publishing.

Thanks!
Samuel