Season of KDE 2022 Ideas page skeleton is live

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 14:40:19 GMT 2021

Hi,
a kind reminder. We have updated the timeline on https://season.kde.org/.
We want to start this season mid-January.
For people willing to mentor, please don't forget to subscribe to the
mentors list (Kde Soc Mentor <kde-soc-mentor at kde.org>) and do a request to
be a mentor too in the website if it is not yet the case.

We will start copying the current ideas to the season.kde.org website
during the next days.

For students, ping the different teams/mentors if you want to participate
to the SoK to know if they plan to participate, propose subjects if you
have ideas.

Cheers,

Adam & Johnny