Contribute to KDE community

Nate Graham nate at kde.org
Sun Dec 12 18:43:50 GMT 2021

Hello Neeraj,

Welcome! Feel free to get started on any of those projects that interest
you. We find that it is best to "scratch your own itch" by working on
software that you personally use and like.

When you're ready to get started, you might find these links useful:

https://community.kde.org/Get_Involved/development

https://community.kde.org/Infrastructure/GitLab

Nate