Migration to collaborate.kde.org

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Fri Aug 13 20:45:27 BST 2021

Ben Cooksley ha scritto:
> On Fri, Aug 13, 2021 at 7:54 AM Glen Ditchfield <GJDitchfield at acm.org
> <mailto:GJDitchfield at acm.org>> wrote:
>
>     On Monday, August 9, 2021 3:18:59 A.M. CDT Ben Cooksley wrote:
>     > The calendar module of Nextcloud was originally enabled with the intention
>     > of us evaluating it to replace the calendar functionality provided by
>     > Phabricator (given that it is going away in favour of Gitlab for just about
>     > everything) as I believe we were/are using Phabricator for the release
>     > calendar.
>
>     Which reminds me ... the KDE Gear Release schedules pages link to
>     phabricator's events_release.ics calendar.  Could that be replaced by a
>     public
>     calendar on Collaborate?
>

> I'd suggest raising that on release-team at kde.org <mailto:release-team at kde.org>.

Before going there: does the calendar application on collaborate allow people
to publicly share ics read-only calendar? I vaguely remember it was one of the
reasons why it was not used before.

PS. It's not just the KDE Gear release calendar, but also the release
calendars for Plasma and Frameworks, and potentially any other software that
want to use it.

--
Luigi