Trying to build knotifications framework, kdesrc-build and qt5

Colin Williams colin.williams.seattle at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 09:40:25 BST 2021

Hi Albert,

I am providing QT5 configure.log below. This is the configure.log when
providing the arguments `./kdesrc-build knotifications --verbose
--debug --stop-on-failure` and the kdesrc-buildrc: http://ix.io/3v2J

configure.log for Qt5 http://ix.io/3veF

Notice the `Qt WebEngine Build Tools` section. It wasn't clear where I
should be looking for output otherwise.

Best Regards

Colin