Dropping libkgeomap from release service 20.12 - was - Re: libkgeomap

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Mon Sep 14 10:26:30 BST 2020

Albert Astals Cid ha scritto:
> El dissabte, 8 d’agost de 2020, a les 15:32:11 CEST, Friedrich W. H. Kossebau va escriure:
>> Am Samstag, 8. August 2020, 00:41:27 CEST schrieb Albert Astals Cid:
>>> This needs to go to release-team which is where the dropping/adding stuff is
>>> discussed.
>>>
>>> Sending there.
>>>
>>> Friedrich, you're the lastest one that did changes, even they are mostly
>>> gardening ones. What's your opinion?
>>
>> No objections to move this to the attics for unused/unmaintained stuff.
>>
>> I would have proposed this myself even before (when some weeks ago I did a
>> walk over of all libs to make them appear on api.kde.org using kapidox), but
>> still saw it used by kphotoalbum IIRC. If that is gone now, and lxr.kde.org
>> tells me as of now nothing does have the string "kgeomap" in a CMakeLists.txt
>> file anymore both in unstable & stable branches besides the lib sources
>> itself, here my +1 for that move.
>
> Ok, then, let's drop it for 20.12

As a general reminder: that repository (just like kdepim-apps-libs, whose
mater branch is empty) can't be archived as long ast there are active branches
still open.
In both cases, releases/20.08 is still active.

Please remember the active branches when asking for a repository to be archived.

--
Luigi