How do you deal with incomplete commits?

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sat Oct 31 15:38:09 GMT 2020

Hi,

On Samstag, 31. Oktober 2020 16:24:51 CET Thomas Friedrichsmeier wrote:

> Hi,
>
> thanks for your answer (also to Nate). But to clarify, my question is
> really: How do I _force_ myself to clean up in time?

Reading your question over and over, I don't see where git is mentioned :)
This leads to a short answer: self-discipline.

My impression is that you look for a some magic feature in git that forces
you to clean up in time. Not sure if something like that exists.

--

Regards

Thomas Baumgart

My friend couldn't afford to pay his water bill. So I sent him a 'get well soon' card.