Introduction - Saakshya Devat

Nate Graham nate at kde.org
Wed Oct 7 20:31:56 BST 2020

Hello Saakshya,

You can contribute however you want! If you haven't already, check out
the options available at https://community.kde.org/Get_Involved.

If you're still hurting for ideas, a good starting point is always to
"scratch your own itch"; fix something in a piece of KDE software that
you use which is annoying you.

If you don't use any KDE software yet, that's a good place to start. :)

Nate