Windows CI Updated to Qt 5.15 - Temporarily KO due to Breeze Icons Breakage

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Wed Oct 7 09:12:58 BST 2020

On Wed, Oct 7, 2020 at 7:34 AM Noah Davis <noahadvs at gmail.com> wrote:

> It should have already been fixed a few hours ago.

I can confirm that the issue has been resolved with Breeze Icons yes -
thanks for the fix.

We've now been mostly able to restore Windows CI service, with the
exception of Extragear stable builds which are blocked due to a breakage in
KDiagram. This appears to be due to a symbol visibility issue alas.

The full build log is located at
https://build.kde.org/job/Administration/job/Dependency%20Build%20Extragear%20stable-kf5-qt5%20WindowsMSVCQt5.15/lastFailedBuild/consoleText
- would someone mind taking a look?

Thanks,