Archiving all Qt4 apps

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Wed Nov 25 09:37:08 GMT 2020

Nicolas Fella ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> while going over our repos on invent I found a few (non-archived) repos
> where the master branch is still Qt4-based. Given that Qt6 is just
> around the corner this is a clear sign that they are
> unmaintained/abandoned. I therefore propose to move them to unmaintained
> and do everything that implies.
>
> The projects in question are:
>
> knipptasch
> kdisksutilities
> abakus
> akonadi-exchange
> kte-collaborative
> kwooty
> kio-upnp-ms
> kscd

Luckily most of the clean up has been done already, and none of those
repositories is tracked by scripty.

Just a question: would it make sense to merge the Frameworks branches to
master, when available, before archiving? You never know :)
(kwooty, kte-collaborative and kscd have Frameworks-based branches)

--
Luigi