Clarification on licenses and use of MPLv2 in GPLv3+ software

Andreas Cord-Landwehr cordlandwehr at kde.org
Mon Nov 23 19:23:10 GMT 2020

Hi Johnny,

I read it exactly the same way. So this looks completely fine to me.

Yet, I would suggest to have a look at REUSE compatible license statements,
which make it much easier to see which files are under which license. Even if
one should not refer to oneself for reference, here is a starting point how to
convert to REUSE compatible license statements [1].

Cheers,
Andreas

[1] <https://cordlandwehr.wordpress.com/2020/09/20/how-to-convert-a-project-to-reuse-compatible-license-statements/>