Getting involved in SoK

Carl Schwan carl at carlschwan.eu
Wed Nov 18 17:18:00 GMT 2020

Hi,

Le mercredi, novembre 18, 2020 5:07 AM, Aleix Pol <aleixpol at kde.org> a écrit :

> Including Timothée who will be co-mentoring the project. :)
>
> Aleix
>
> On Wed, Nov 18, 2020 at 5:03 AM Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org wrote:
>
> > On Sun, Nov 15, 2020 at 10:42 AM Mariam Fahmy mariamfahmy66 at gmail.com wrote:
> >
> > > Hello,
> > > Thanks alot for helping me.
> > > I have basically understand what you have provided me, what next step shall I do to start in this project?
> > > Thanks in advance.

> > Adding the mentors list to know what the exact process for students is.
> > Mariam, in the meantime, if you want to start working on it or want to
> > have some kind of call to get started, tell me and I'll see to it.
> > Aleix

I just finished fixing the last few issues in the new season.kde.org website.
The timeline hasn't been published yet, but I hope Caio will soon publish it.

But you should already be able to start writing a proposal. There is some
instructions about that in https://community.kde.org/GSoC#Student_proposal_guidelines.
This is for GSoC but SoC is similar.

Mentors should create an account in season.kde.org and request their mentor
account. And then after I accept their request, should be able to see the proposals
and comment them, if there is no bug in the software ;)

Cheers,
Carl