Transition to new mirror infrastructure

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 10:01:38 GMT 2020

Hi all,

Until milonia to deino transition stage, we can access to milonia with
ssh to transfer weekly build of digiKam bundles, available at this
url:

https://files.kde.org/digikam/

Now, we get this error message:

[gilles at pc-gilles mxe]$ ssh digikam at deino.kde.org
Welcome to Ubuntu 20.04.1 LTS (GNU/Linux 5.4.0-52-generic x86_64)

 * Documentation:  https://help.ubuntu.com
 * Management:     https://landscape.canonical.com
 * Support:        https://ubuntu.com/advantage
You do not have interactive login access to this machine.
Contact the systems administrator for further assistance.
Connection to deino.kde.org closed.

On of the scripts to manage remote files (Windows bundles in this
case) is this one :

https://invent.kde.org/graphics/digikam/-/blob/master/project/bundles/mxe/04-build-installer.sh#L297

As you can see, it use ssh, scp, and rsync.

We have the same for MacOS, and Linux AppImage...

Best regards

Gilles Caulier