New to KDE OS Organisation

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Tue Nov 3 11:18:54 GMT 2020

Welcome along!  There's no shortage of bugs that need filed and fixed and
lesser known projects that need extra help.  junior jobs will list plenty.
There's a #kde-welcome channel on matrix to say hi on too as well as the
relevant dev channels when you're working on something.  Once you get into
it it's hard to leave :)

Jonathan