(someone being interested in GCoC ’21 and Okular)

David Hurka david.hurka at mailbox.org
Sat Dec 26 11:42:40 GMT 2020

Hi Bhumit and welcome to KDE!

Albert knows a lot about Okular and Poppler, so he will be a good GSoC mentor.

I know some parts of okularpart, and would be happy to assist helping you
getting familar with it.

If you read through the Okular source code, and feel a class misses important
API documentation, tell us. Then I can improve the documentation there.

If you want, you may write documentation yourself. Then I can help while
reviewing it. CC me with @davidhurka.

Alternatively, the recommended way is to “scratch your own itch”. [1] There
are enough bugs in Okular. ;)

Cheers, David

[1] https://community.kde.org/Get_Involved/development#Choose_what_to_do