TotalReqall

Loren Burkholder computersemiexpert at outlook.com
Sat Dec 12 01:23:48 GMT 2020

It is not religion based per se. Although it contains a method for accessing the Bible, there is nothing forcing you to use the Bible mode and there is also an option to add other custom content. For example, I could add an item called "My Favorite Poem" which has poetry for its content. Then I could memorize the poem.

I don't want to completely remove the Bible stuff (because I use it), but I'm willing to provide a way to disable that if necessary.