[Kde-devel-es] Re: Responder: Re: Spanish presentation about KDE programming

Alejandro Exojo suy21 at lycos.es
Mon Oct 20 13:06:57 CEST 2003

(sorry for posting a bit late)

El Jueves, 16 de Octubre de 2003 21:35, jbaptiste at cable.net.co escribió:
> > Do you allow reuse of your presentation? I will have to do one in
> > Novermber
> > for a Linux event here, and I would like to rip some parts of yours.
>
> Of course, I´ll send you the Open Office presentation tonight when I get
> home, and I think I´ll grab some things from yours, if don´t mind too.

I found it also very interesting :-), thanks a lot. A source file, or a tar.gz
will be very interesting too (unfortunately, I have to read a lot of docs
offline :-( ).

Recently, LinuxNoroeste has published a KDE developing conference in spanish,
by Antonio Larrosa:
http://es.kde.org/modules/news/article.php?storyid=167

It's a 1GB avi file, but I downloaded it very quickly via mldonkey/bittorrent.
It's more than 2 hour length, and it seems very interesting.

Best regards.

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0xAA8D2A01
http://lacurva.net/ - Jabber ID: suy at es.tipic.com
We reject: kings, presidents, and voting.
We believe in: rough consensus and working code.
        -- Dave Clark