[kde-de] new maintainer for KDE-website pim.kde.org wanted

Klaus Staerk klaus.staerk at gmx.net
So Mär 2 22:14:01 CET 2003

Hi all,

I'm currently maintaining the website for the KDE-PIM-project,
http://pim.kde.org (and doing some other web-related stuff in the KDE
project).

For some personal reasons, I decided to concentrate my work in the KDE project
on my work for KDE Germany (website, support, etc ...)

Now I'm looking for someone who'd like to go on maintaining the PIM-website.
Upcoming projects would be:

- adapt the new layout from KDE.org
- new screenshots and descriptions for PIM-apps
- generate current status of PIM-development by analyzing PIM-CVS
- work on glossary
- and many more :-)

Be assured that I'll help the new maintainer to have a good start with his
work on the website!

If you're interested, please contact me at staerk at kde.org

Thank you!

Yours,