Problems with KDE

Tim Schumacher tim_schumacher at web.de
Wed Jan 17 16:23:48 CET 2007

Hi.

I have big problems with my the KDE I want to use with cygwin.
I used the Windows installer for KDE 3.1.1. When I run the created batchfile ("Start KDE Desktop(full)") the KDE splash screen appears and the desktop is loaded. But instead of any panels I get the following error message:

The application KDE Panel (kicker) crashed and caused the signal 11 (SIGSEGV)

Could you please tell me how I can solve this problem.

Kind Regards
Tim