KOffice 1.5.2 on Cygwin?

Manfred Haertel, DB3HM Manfred.Haertel at rz-online.de
Tue Sep 26 20:48:19 CEST 2006

Hello!

Probably the easiest solution would be to modify moc.y in the Qt source.
Unfortunately this means to recompile Qt for Cygwin and I have not yet
managed to do this successfully.

Another solution would be to write a wrapper for moc, which passes all
parameters to the real moc, then finds out what the output file was and
processes it with sed.

But possibly there is still an easier solution...