QPrinter problem

Jeremy Sanders jss at ast.cam.ac.uk
Sun Jan 29 20:23:59 CET 2006

I'm trying to construct a QPrinter() on a Windows system which doesn't
have any printers installed. This causes the debug message

System has no default printer, are any printers installed?

to be printed. The program then segfaults in the qt-mt.dll. I'm using
QPrinter for printing and making eps files, so I don't always expect a
printer to be installed.

Should Qt crash if there is no printer? This is the latest cvs version of
qt-win-free.

Thanks

Jeremy

--
Jeremy Sanders <jss at ast.cam.ac.uk>   http://www-xray.ast.cam.ac.uk/~jss/
X-Ray Group, Institute of Astronomy, University of Cambridge, UK.