'Additional compiler support for qpl'd Qt4/win32' - add on :-)

Christian Ehrlicher Ch.Ehrlicher at gmx.de
Thu Oct 20 16:19:28 CEST 2005

I thought you wanted to compile a tutorial from Qt?
- qmake -project
- edit pro file to customize the settings if you want
- qmake -spec win32-msvc.net -tp vc
or
- qmake -spec win32-msvc.net

first creates a .vcproj-file with the name of your app which you can open in
MSVC-IDE -> File -> Open Project
second creates a makefile (or maybe makefile, makefile.debug and
makefile.relase if you use debug_and_release_target - the default setting)
which you can compile with the msvc-command prompt (see other mail) with
nmake.

Christian