KDE Qt3 "Entry Point" Error

Stephen Horton shorton3 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 22 22:36:10 CET 2005

Hello folks,

I saw the below post in the mail archives, and I am
having the same problem. I downloaded the latest
cygwin with setup.exe and then downloaded the
current/last Cygwin-Kde packages from
kde-cygwin.sourceforge.net. I've tried all kinds of
things including multiple versions of the qt libs,
etc, but nothing works. Does anyone have a solution?

thanks,
Stephen