Fwd: qtwin.sf.net hacked!

David H Gunnells gunnells at uab.edu
Wed Nov 2 05:09:54 CET 2005

I get this error:

An error has been encountered in accessing this page.

1. Server: qtwin.sourceforge.net
2. URL path: /index.php/Main_Page
3. Error notes: File does not exist:
/home/groups/q/qt/qtwin/htdocs/index.php/Main_Page
4. Error type: 404
5. Request method: GET
6. Request query string:
7. Time: 2005-11-01 20:05:05 PST (1130904305)

Reporting this problem: The problem you have encountered is with a
project web site hosted by SourceForge.net. This issue should be
reported to the SourceForge.net-hosted project (not to SourceForge.net).

If this is a severe or recurring/persistent problem, please do one of
the following, and provide the error text (numbered 1 through 7, above):

   1. Contact the project via their designated support resources.
   2. Contact the project administrators of this project via email (see
the upper right-hand corner of the Project Summary page for their
usernames) at user-name at users.sourceforge.net

If you are a member of the project that maintains this web content,
please refer to the Site Documentation regarding the project web service
for further assistance.

david