Hidden dependency in QT3/Win Borland build environment?

Daniel Verite daniel at manitou-mail.org
Sun May 29 17:52:08 CEST 2005

	Chris January wrote:

> > 1)  THe main problem is that ME seems unable to actually read the
> > configuration
> > bat scripts and so on.
>
> This is probably because they use cmd.exe specific commands.

I believe Windows ME barfs on .bat files in which lines are terminated
by LF only, as opposed to CR+LF.
If qtwin-free .bat files from the released archives are in unix-like text
format (I seem to recall they are), that would be the first reason why
they can't work out of the box on Win-ME, they'd need to be
converted first.

--
 Daniel
 PostgreSQL-powered mail user agent and storage: http://www.manitou-mail.org