wiki for qt win32

Steven Boothe steven at poiema.org
Thu May 19 17:14:44 CEST 2005

Chris January wrote:
> ralf.habacker at freenet.de wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>> just found an already available forum for qt
>> onhttp://qtwiki.qtforum.org. May be that is an alternative to the
>> plannedwiki based website on qtwin.sf.net, for which noone is
>> currentlywilling to get this ready.
>> Instead qtwin.sf.net could point to the qt3/win32 part of the
>> kde-cygwin project.
>>

>> Any comments ?
>

> Let's keep our own Wiki and I'll start filling in some content today.
>
> Chris

Thank you Ralf and Chris. My time for qtwin has become totally
pre-empted by a whole sleu of higher priorities and I'm just burried to
the point where I am in a status of continual sleep deprivation just
trying to keep up... I'm sorry that I haven't been more available. This
stuff just came up. I hope what I did do was helpful enough to get
things off the ground with the wiki though...

Whew, deep breath, and now back to the next task on my plate for the
next six months... <sigh>

Warmest regards,

Steven