Bug: Scroll bar does not work

Michael Schmitt michael.schmitt at teststep.org
Fri May 6 18:46:38 CEST 2005

Dear Qt Win/Free developers,

this is the last bug report for today. In LyX, there is a dialog that
looks as follows:

On the right, there is a scrollable list of buttons which are decorated
with graphical symbols (you can click on any of these symbols).
Unfortunately, the scroll bar does not work as expected. Sometimes it
scrolls, most often nothing happens, and in worst case all symbols
vanish after a few clicks at the scroll bar.

I don't have a simple test case at hand and I must confess I am not a
GUI programming expert either. Once again, I am quite sure that this is
a bug of the Qt3/Win Free library because LyX works correctly with other
versions of Qt.

Do you have any idea what goes wrong? What kind of information do you
need to hunt the bug?

Kind regards,
Michael