How to migrate qt project part to qtwin and who can do what

Steven Boothe steven at poiema.org
Thu Mar 31 18:05:19 CEST 2005

Chris January wrote:

> What is the rationale for using a Wiki for the Qt/Win website?
> phpWebSite (phpwebsite.appstate.edu) is quite nice if all you want is a
> CMS.
>
> Chris

Hi Chris, 'my' rationale is to one, facilitate participation from others, and
two help keep the maintenance from becoming dependent on only a few people
who may move on to other things or just become too busy with other things to
keep up with it. Others may have a different opinions or rationales, but
those are mine.

What do you think?