Qt/Win Free progress update

Chris January chris at atomice.net
Wed Mar 30 18:07:26 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I've been a bit busy lately and I've lost track of what's happening with
Qt/Win Free. I understand we're taking over the qtwin project to give
Qt/Win Free a more natural home? And it was decided to use a PHP based
CMS to host the website? Did we decide what template to use - was it the
Trolltech style one?

Also how far did the Qt 3.3.4 merging get? Is there still anything to be
done there? I'm happy to finish that off if it hasn't been already.
Was there any decision about a release - I didn't see a definite answer
either way. I think it would be good to make a beta release soon but the
Qt 3.3.4 patches need to be merged first.

Regards,
Chris