Compile QCad With QT3 /Free windows and mingw.

Peter Kümmel syntheticpp at gmx.net
Mon Mar 28 22:13:01 CEST 2005

Christian Ehrlicher wrote:
> Kenney Phillis Jr schrieb:
>
>>>I guess i'll start off with the very first bug report... and here it is:
>>>
>>>i just ran into a bug after runnin qcad for a bit... after runnin the
>>>community edition for a few commands on
>
> See here:
> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=389712&aid=1120614&group_id=27249
> My comment from 2005-03-03 was only partially correct - I've checked in
> another patch to fix this - should be in anon cvs tomorrow.
>
>>>PS: i don't know if this is the right place to put this, but i figure
>>>it's a good place to start.
>
> Better you fill the bugtracker at sf.net so we don't forget about the
> bugs :)
>
> Christian

Cool, seems this bug is also fixed!
What I've found, there is no Mouse wheel support, until now I've not
realized it.

Attached new files for qcad:

- now additional fixes are required
- generation of *.vcproj files for compiling with VC

tested with
- command line mingw32-make
- command line nmake
- MS VC++ Express Beta IDE