QCad + GPL'ed QT on windows

Peter Kümmel syntheticpp at gmx.net
Fri Mar 25 15:44:48 CET 2005

Thiago A. Corrêa wrote:
> Peter Kümmel wrote:
>

>> nmake: strcasecmp -> stricmp
>> mingw32: throw -> //throw
>>

> I guess there is a qstrcmp(), it would be better to use that I suppose.
This is in dxflib and is independent of qt, see qcad page:
    dxflib
     QCad uses the DXFTM file format to store CAD files.
     DXF is an industry standard for exchanging drawings among CAD programs.
     To make the ability of dealing with DXF files available to other products,
     dxflib is released as an independent product.

strcasecmp is defined in the g++ heades as:

     strcasecmp (const char * __sz1, const char * __sz2)
         {return _stricmp (__sz1, __sz2);}

> Commenting out the exceptions? Did you add exceptions to the config in
> the .pro file?
>
> ie:
> CONFIG += exceptions rtti
You are right, that's really better (rtti is not necessary)!

The *-win.pro are far from being perfect.

Peter