Request taking over mgt of qtwin

Steven Boothe steven at poiema.org
Wed Mar 23 05:52:57 CET 2005

Dave Brondsema wrote:
> Steven Boothe wrote:
>
>> FYI: I just sent the following message. We'll see if there is any
>> response. I didn't know of any other way to pursue this course of
>> action, and felt this was at least worth a try.
>>

> I am subscribed to this list too :-)

Ah well hey that's great news!

>> How about it? Can you provide the opportunity for me to
>> become an admin for qtwin so that I can open it back up and
>> transfer all of our QT/stuff over here?
>>
>> Thanks a bunch in advance,
>>
>> Steven
 >
> Ralf Habacker contacted me about this a few months ago, and I said:
>
> I'd be more than happy to, if you and the other developers want to make
> the switch.  I abandonded the qtwin project once I found out about the
> kde-cygwin one.
>
> Wouldn't it be best to have a current kde-cygwin admin become the qtwin
> admin?

Of course by all means that would be ideal. I just offered to help get things
going is all. I realized after seeing this email come back that it looked
like I was trying to take credit or make myself out to be more important than
I have been. That's OK with me, I learned something from the experience. You
can see the other email I sent to your other address for how I revised the
message to reflect that change.

All things considered, I'm just glad to have seen your correspondance and
know that the discussion moving ahead. So now if you'll excuse me, I'll sit
back down in my place. Thanks. :)

Steven