Request taking over mgt of qtwin

Steven Boothe steven at poiema.org
Wed Mar 23 02:50:37 CET 2005

FYI: I just sent the following message. We'll see if there is any response. I
didn't know of any other way to pursue this course of action, and felt this
was at least worth a try.

Cheers,

Steven
---

Hello Dave:

Some of us over on the KDE-cygwin mailing list have been
discussing the option of moving our QT/Free and QT/X11
efforts over to this project where we would then revive the
project space and maintain these projects from here. The
reason for this is that we've been doing a lot of work on QT
that is unrelated to KDE and feel it would be good to
abstract these elements into their own project for greater
clarity and opportunities to focus just on them without
adding noise where others may not be focused on those things
per se.

How about it? Can you provide the opportunity for me to
become an admin for qtwin so that I can open it back up and
transfer all of our QT/stuff over here?

Thanks a bunch in advance,

Steven