Working Qt4 with win32-msvc.net

Christian Ehrlicher Ch.Ehrlicher at gmx.de
Thu Jun 30 09:44:58 CEST 2005

> Hi there,
>
>    I've just finished this one, it's compiling all the libs and the tools.
> As far as I can tell everything is working ok, but I suppose qmake still
> isn't perfect, but it's just good enought to build qt and it's tools.
>
>    So, now we are missing a descent configure.exe and the vcproj
> generator, which I haven't tested at all so far, might just work :P
>    This was based on the earlier Borland patch sent to this list, so, I'm
> not sure if this zip will work without uncompressing the Borland one first
> ( but not above this *sight* )
>
>    http://wpdev.sourceforge.net/qt-win-4.0.0-msvc.net-patch.zip
This sounds good :)
I currently haven't the time to help you. Maybe I'll import qt 4.0.0 into
our cvs (what do you think: kde-cygwin or qtwin?) so you can check in your
stuff.
Does anybody plan to port back things from qt4 to qt3/free? AFAIS there are
a lot of things which can be ported easily. I'll start with internal
functions like qeventloop, qthread, qsocket, ... so if anybody else wants to
do something similar please let me know.

Christian