First Qt4 msvc and bcc32 draft

Thiago A. Corrêa thiagoacorrea at uol.com.br
Thu Jun 30 04:31:22 CEST 2005

Hi Andreas,

   Nice work, trying out here with MSVC 7.1 and already fixed some problems with the qmake... got as far as linking QtCore, but the makefiles generated are wrong... so I'm thinkering with qmake again :P

   Will send a zip much like yours to the list tonight, with as much as possible working :)

Best Regards,
   Thiago A. Corrêa