QT 4.0.0 gpl configure flop

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Wed Jun 29 11:29:41 CEST 2005

Am Mittwoch, 29. Juni 2005 09:29 schrieb Christian Ehrlicher:
> On my computer it only needs ~45minutes to build (p4 2,8/1gb). You should
> use the latest gcc (3.4.4 mingw) and need at last 512mb of ram. Maybe also
> the binutils are the problem. I've a patched 2.16.1 with a few tweaks but
> nobody on binutils-list will help me with my problems...
What kind of patches do you have applied ? I have detected a major time whole
in deffilep.y:def_file_add_export()  	and def_file_add_import(), which uses
realloc for each symbol add. I'm thinking about to replace this stuff with a
hash list based array.

Can you tell me more about your tweaks ? May be I can help you.

--
Ralf Habacker