Hard crash in QFileDialog (Qt/WinFree)

Angus Leeming leeming at lyx.org
Sat Jun 11 01:02:09 CEST 2005

Hi guys.

I've compiled the attached files with:

   $ moc -o trial_moc.cpp trial.h
   $ g++ -g -I$HOME/qt3/include -o trial trial.cpp trial_moc.cpp \
       -L$HOME/qt3/lib -lqt-mt

On launching the resulting trial.exe, a little push button pops up.
Press the button and a QFileDialog is displayed.
Press the "Up folder" button to the right of the "Look in:" widget which
should be showing you're in "My Documents".
Select (double click on) the "Desktop" folder, to enter this directory.
Press "a" on the keyboard...

BOOM.

and now, I'm off to bed.
Good night,