[Qt3/Win Free] MS IME problem

=?ISO-2022-JP?Q?=1B=24BNSE/L1=1B=28B_=28Lin_Zhemin=29?= lin.zhemin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 08:56:23 CEST 2005

Hi.

I've tried compiling the 8th June snapshot with Mingw32.  Everything
worked just well.  However, I cannot type Chinese in QLineEdit widget.
 I tried in the Designer and a simple form with only one QLineEdit in
it.  I can type English, German, French and other languages.  I
haven't tried Japanese yet.

I've tried 3.3.4-p3 binary and IME can't function either.
I downloaded Qt/Win evalucation from Trolltech, and it works.

Any hints?
Thanks.

Zhemin.

--
5.6  Die Grenzen meiner Sprache bedeuten die Grenzen meiner Welt.