New binary Snapshot for qt3/free available

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Thu Jun 2 21:21:28 CEST 2005

Am Donnerstag, 2. Juni 2005 20:24 schrieb Christian Ehrlicher:
> Hello everybody,
>
> I've uploaded a new binary snapshot of qt3/free.
> You can download it here:
> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=49109
> It's available for msvc6, msvc.net2003 and borland
>
> What's new:
> a lot of small things which I can't remember ;)
> - updated to 3.3.4
> - rotating text works now (but not completly correct), thx to Stefan Jahn
> - key events work now (at least our people from Lyx/win32 don't complain
> anymore about wrong keyevents :-D )
> - scrollviews and the middle mouse button work nearly correct
> - a lot of cleanup in qapplication_win.cpp
> - QWidget::winEvent and QApplication::winEventFilter are called correct
> now (hopefully)
> - stl, rtti and exceptions are now on by default
> - removed some more memleaks
> - better popup handling
> - corrected QFileDialog - now it has the same behaviour like qt321nc
> - implemented QDesktopWidget
> - QBitmap did not work correct in some cases (problems with word/dword
> alignment fixed)
> - QPixmap::xForm() is nearly complete (alpha buffer seems to make
> problems)
>
> I can now compile and run sim-icq (sim-icq.sf.net) without any crashes :-)
>
> Known problems:
> see http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=27249&atid=389712
>
> Cheers,
> Christian
>
> @Ralf: Please write a news message on kde-cygwin and qtwin project page
> - I've no rights to do this
Done, thanks for your work :-)
One question: When do you have checked out the source to build the release ?
It would be nice to know because the related source snapshot could be renamed
and upload into the qtwin file area to make this release complete.
BTW: Do you have a set a cvs tag ?

Regards

Ralf Habacker