Problem with KDE-3.4.1 on Cygwin

s.kostka@arcor.de s.kostka at arcor.de
Mon Jul 25 22:48:04 CEST 2005

Hi,

FIrst i want to say that i really appreciate your engagement on bringing KDE near to Windows users. I run Mandrivalinux since 3 Years and this all is just awesome !

But now to my Problem:
I tried to get it working on Windows XP but after having installed these Packages:

cygwin-dll-2005-04-13.tar.bz2
qt-x11-free-3.3.4-0.tar.bz2
klusters-1.6.1.tar.bz2
lnkdesktop-1.0.0.tar.bz2
and neroscope-1.3.2.tar.bz2

i am unable to start a bash:

"strtiomax" was not found in the DLL "cygwin1.dll"

What can i do ?

If i leave these Packages, it says that rebuild*** is not installed or something similar. Starting the Kde script end in a .dll failure. If that is a Problem of Cygwin-Packaging, please tell me and i will try some other Methods (minimal install etc.).

Thank you for helping me,

Sebastian

Machen Sie aus 14 Cent spielend bis zu 100 Euro!
Die neue Gaming-Area von Arcor - über 50 Onlinespiele im Angebot.
http://www.arcor.de/rd/emf-gaming-1