INSTALLING Qt/Windows Version 4.0.0

Thiago A. Corrêa thiagoacorrea at uol.com.br
Sun Jul 17 15:45:40 CEST 2005

the misc/configure is still missing something I haven't figured out.

You can use the configure that is in cvs ( the mingw one ) with:
configure -dont-process -no-qmake -platform win32-g++

Plus the switches you want, then go to qmake and build it with nmake -f Makefile.win32-msvc, then go back to %QTDIR%, type qmake && nmake

That's all :)
You will only require that the vcvars32.bat had been called ( ie, using the VS 2003 command prompt link from the start menu ) and:
SET QTDIR=c:\qt-4
SET QMAKESPEC=win32-msvc.net
SET PATH=%QTDIR%\bin;%PATH%