"cygqt" error while starting KDE-cygwin from KDE3.4 snapshot

stephen emslie stephenemslie at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 17:28:13 CEST 2005

Hi

I've just installed cygwin, following the instructions here:
http://webdev.cegit.de/snapshots/kde-cygwin/kde/kde3.4/

When I run ~/startkde I get this error: "This application has failed to
start
because cygqt-mt-3.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix
this
problem"

There was also an error when I tried to run earlier
find /opt/qt/3.3 /opt/kde3.4 -name '*.dll' >/tmp/files.lst
but I carried on anyway.

I saw something on the mailing list that seemed to say that this meant I
hadnt installed my cygwin correctly, but I made sure that all the required
packages shown on that page were installed. Is there anything else I need
that isnt described in the instructions?

Do you have any idea how I can fix this problem?

Thanks
Stephen Emslie