Qt4/win32 without Qt3Support

Andreas Hausladen Andreas.Hausladen at gmx.de
Fri Jul 1 00:35:41 CEST 2005

It looks like that someone at Trolltech forgot to adjust
gui/kernel/qdesktopwidget_win.cpp to work without Qt3Support. The
Qt::WType_Desktop must be changed to Qt::Desktop or
Qt::WindowType::Desktop (line 283)

The same for gui/painting/qprintengine_win.cpp where a Qt::WV_DOS_based
in line 248 must be replaced by QSysInfo::WV_DOS_based.

Can someone explain me, why my tmscheme.h, uxtheme.h and schemadef.h had
missing enums? After copying the one from the Win32SDK, the
gui/styles/qwindowsxpstyle was compileable. I'm sure I had not touched
these files since I installed VC.

Regards,
Andreas Hausladen