Qt3/Win Free: qtoolbar problem?

Angus Leeming leeming at lyx.org
Sat Jan 22 14:55:44 CET 2005

Peter Kümmel wrote:
> Hello Angus,
> I can't find the interesting pictures on this mailing list, also your
> thread "Qt3/Win Free: qpixmapbutton problem".
> They are only at http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.kde.devel.cygwin .
>
> After my next patch the dark grey extends everything plus the white line
> (png); but in your 2nd message from "Qt3/Win Free: qpixmapbutton problem"
> there is also a white line!? is there really a difference between win2k
> and winXP?

Hi, Peter. I think we're getting our lines crossed, so I'll try and be
clear this time.

The picture you posted with the mail that I'm replying to now is EXACTLY
what I was looking for. IMO you have squashed this bug.

This belief is confirmed when I look at the images that Christian has
appended to his reply to your original message. Everything looks just
perfect to me.

Many thanks for doing this.
Angus

Now, don't forget about the QPixmapButton bug report too ;-)