Qt on Windows, Problems with QProcess

Joe Mervini jamervini at abquv.com
Thu Jan 13 18:51:51 CET 2005

Hello,

I have been posting questions to the qt-interest list regarding a
problem that I have been having with qprocess.  Come to find out that
I've been posting to the wrong list!!!

The problem that I am having is I have an application that uses
qprocess. When I compiled Qt using MinGW (gcc/g++) initially I got gdb
errors in libkernel32. Subsequently I downloaded the more current
snapshots from http://webdev.cegit.de and was able to recompile.
However, although I am not getting the gdb errors anymore, when I run
the process.exe (from the examples files) the program runs but I do not
get any text display in the window. Is any on this list running Qt
without the cygwin environment that has encountered this problem?

Thanks,

Joe

					Joe Mervini
					IT Manager
		           ABQ UV Pollution Solutions, Inc.
				    11030 Cochiti SE
				Albuquerque, NM 87123

505.332.2169		505.332.2175 (fax)		505.710.8575 (mobile)

				jamervini at abquv.com