kdepim on Windows

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Mon Jan 10 10:06:29 CET 2005

On Sunday 09 January 2005 15:37, Thorsten Staerk wrote:
> Hello List
>
> I have KDEPIM running on Windows here on my computer.
> All code built and, as far as I tested, everything runs.
> I am using KDEPIM as of KDE_3_1_4_RELEASE and kde-cygwin (on cygwin) on
> Windows.
>
> Does anyone want to publish it, e.g. on an official kde-cygwin-mirror ?

You can make a tar.bz2 file using a file path starting with opt/kde3

listing the tar file should show the following
$ tar -tjf ...
opt/kde3/bin/...

and upload the file to ftp://upload.sf.net/incoming and send me a notification
email, so that I can add this file to files area.

If you like to release more than only this package; I can add you to this
project and give you the rights as release manager, so that you can upload
the files by yourself.

Regards
Ralf