Qmake problem

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Sat Jan 8 13:50:09 CET 2005

On Saturday 08 January 2005 00:24, Christian Ehrlicher wrote:
> Hello
>
> I've found (and hopefully completly fixed) the problem. When qmake gets
> called it is looking for .qmake.cache in project-directory and above.
> Also it is looking for .qtwinconfig in $QTDIR\. This file must contain
> four config-values (shared/static, thread/no-thread, release/debug,
> stl/no-stl). Since this file wasn't available until now, 'shared' wasn't
> set and qt-mt.lib wasn't expanded to qt-mt333.lib when qmake was called
> outside qtsrc-tree.

As far as i know, does mkspecs/qmake.conf defines two variables for using the
qt library in other projects/apps, which indicates that the release number
has not be included into the import lib.

QMAKE_LIBS_QT  = qt.lib
QMAKE_LIBS_QT_THREAD = qt-mt.lib

Does anyone have an idea, why the recent qmake creates a  qt-mt333.lib ?